Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gioia Mia loves Nuthatch

Hallo everyone

One of the many benefits of taking part in wedding fairs is the chance to meet some of the other suppliers. At the City Chambers Open Day in Edinburgh I was exhibiting next to Sue, of Nuthatch. In between chatting to the lovely brides, grooms, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride who had come to the Open Day, we had a natter about all things wedding - and I managed to sneak a taste of one of Sue's samples when she wasn't looking. I can wholeheartedly confirm that the tablet she makes is absolutely delicious!



'After working as a designer on many leading food brands
I decided to follow my passion for well designed packaging and cooking by creating my own Scottish tablet.






I started to do small boxes of tablet for weddings and events just last year
and am able to source unusual materials for the boxes and labels.





I have worked with some lovely people since starting up and really enjoy each unique project that I work on.






I believe anything handmade is something to be treasured, the boxes are lovingly thought out and put together
with the gorgeous tablet wrapped up inside and sealed with a heart or a personal message.'








Thank you so much for supplying your delicious tablet for my sister's wedding.
Everyone thought it was amazing and it got so many compliments.
I have to say it is the nicest I have ever tasted
and I am very glad I managed to track you down.
Any excuse and I will be back for more
and of course be happy to recommend you to anyone.
Best Wishes
Collette



'I now offer a locally packaged Scottish breakfast tea and quirky tea towels by Gillian Kyle
which really complement the tea and tablet. A little bit of Scotland all wrapped up in a gift box!'



You can buy Sue's delicious tablet, tea and gift boxes online here.




Nuthatch Online







Credits

Photography

I am really grateful to Alan Watson allowing me to use his work on my blog.

You can see his website here.




No comments:

Post a Comment